Unified Remote Manager doesn't save settings with Firefox
When using Firefox I can't change any setting or enable/disable remote in Manager.
All of checkboxes and other input fields works fine, but clicking on SAVE will just restart the server without any changes.
With Google Chrome everything works fine.
I didn't change server settings for a long time, so I have no idea when it has begun...
Unified Remote Server
- Version: 22.214.171.1248 (31)
- OS: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate
- Platform: Windows NT 6.1 (Build 7601: Service Pack 1) IA32
- Command: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unified Remote 3\RemoteServerWin.exe
- Version: 40.0.3
- Build ID: 20150826023504
- Adblock Plus 2.6.10
- FireFTP 126.96.36.199-signed
- Flagfox 5.1.2
- Ghostery 5.4.7
- Super Start 188.8.131.52-signed
- Video DownloadHelper 5.4.1
- Web Developer 184.108.40.206-signed
AdBlock is disabled on "localhost", Ghostery doesn't seems to block something
Can provide additional information if needed.
Thanks for this report!