Remote for Irfan View
Remote for Irfan View dedicated for viewing photos
- folder browser with navigation
- full screen on - off, this button also selects the desired folder in the browser
- manual previous - next image
- rotate left - right
- zoom out - in
- cursor keys for zoom and browser navigation
- flip horizontal - mirror view
- random image in the current folder
- darken - brighten (gamma adjustment)
- view in greyscale
- restore original view
- no delete file button
- buttons in colour, grouped by their functions
- works with any version of Irfan View 3.xx, possibly with earlier too
- No setup required, just open any folder with images in Irfan View
- Planned to define the root folder in the browser where photos are located.
- Brighten and darken functions are called by pressing a sequence of keys. It causes displaying the image adjustment window for a fraction of second. If it is possible to use internal Irfan View commands, it will be changed.
- Random image button can be replaced by start / stop slideshow
Version 1.1 released. Offers 18 new long press actions.
The layout has not been changed.
Comparing to the previous version short actions,
Reload Original Image function (red button) has become a long press action.
A short tap action under this button is Change Image Size / Aspect
One long press action is not working properly.
It is "Open the favourite image". It works only when Irfan View current directory is the same as the file location. It will be modified or replaced with another function.
Folder down / up work only with the same level folders (no level up). The functions display the first image.
The last blue button starts Irfan View. The location of the program is set to the default install path in Windows. It may be changed if the path is different.
The name of the remote has been changed to Irfan View Advance.
It could be simply "Irfan View", but I know there was a different remote named "Irfan View".