PowerPoint Advanced doesn't see presentation
Bug: When I try to use PowerPoint Advanced remote it always writes [No Presentation], however PowerPoint Basic works flawless.
- Device OS, version: Android, 5.1.1
- Unified Remote app version: 3.5.3 (35012)
- Server OS, version: MS Windows 8.1 Professional x64 (Windows NT 6.2 (Build 9200) IA32)
- Unified Remote Server version: 18.104.22.1689 (39)
- Remote name: PowerPoint Advanced
- Application, version MS Office 365 PowerPoint x32, 16.0.6568.2025
Server log and config files: Unified Remote.7z
jaypee kilo 00
i have the same problem, anybody have fixed this?
I too faced the same problem. Now I solved it.
Open the PPT file on the system. Then Open PowerPoint Basic. Press Start the slide. Then open PowerPoint Advanced Remote. You will be able to control the slides.
In a nutshell, only when the PPT is on full screen mode, PowerPoint Advanced Remote is working.