[Featured] Chivalry Voice Commands
Chivalry Voice Commands
Easily give relevant voice commands in the middle of action with an accessible grid, rather than stopping to work your way through the voice command key tree :) Compatible with both Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior!
All voice commands have been mapped:
- Follow me
- Kill archers
- Go for the objective
- Hold your ground
- Defend me
- Behind us
- All clear
- Got your back
- You're welcome
- Personal Messages keybind set to default: x
- Tactical Messages keybind set to default: z
- OR You can easily change a setting to match your own keybinds! If you have custom keybinds that are not the x and z keys, simply:
- Double-click the Unified Remote notification icon
- Select "Manager..."
- Select "REMOTES" from the left sidebar
- Hit "CONFIGURE" for the "Chivalry Voice Commands" entry
- Set the Value for each keybind to the one you have set in the Chivalry game
- Hit "SAVE" and you're done!
Allow using your own keybindings by easily editing a settings.prop fileIf you have custom keybinds, just change the keys configured for this remote in the Manager dashboard to whatever pleases you. I originally created this for Unified Remote v2 and have hand-converted it to v3. The v2 version worked perfectly and all the outputs are currently working in v3, but I haven't tested it in-game yet. The in-game keybinds may have changed since the last time I played Chivalry, so I'm downloading it again to verify.(Verified working 100% after 2 hours of 'testing')