Agreed, I would like more attention as well. Last time I reported this issue directly to the support staff and they barely even attempted to humour me with their response. I'm a paying customer, and I know it's only a $4 product so I'm not expecting them to re-engineer the damn thing but you shouldn't SELL software unless you're willing to at least TRY to support it.
Every few months the server stop accepting requests from all devices. This is the third time it has happened to me this year; I check the logs and it just loops "Discovery request from..." endlessly, occassionally it will accept the request, there will be some sort of handshake message, and the process starts over again. Last time this lasted for three weeks then everything was fine.
I didn't make any server updates, and didn't install any updates on any of my devices when the service stopped working.