How To Translate
- Do not make changes to English (US), except for typos or grammatical errors.
- Do not add or remove string entries (android).
- Do not translate "description_nolocalize.txt".
- Do not translate or modify lines beginning with # (for example: #PERMISSIONS).
- Some words do not need to be translated (for example: IR, NFC, etc.)
Making a submission
You should post a new topic in this category with your files. Alternatively, if you have a github account, you can submit your changes via a pull-request instead. Do not submit your files as a reply to this topic.
Please only submit complete translations. Partial submissions are allowed for the following:
- "store" only
- "android" only
- "strings_localize.xml" only
Where to find the files
The "official" resource files can be found on our github page.
You should download the latest version from there before beginning to work on changes or a new language. Simply click "Download ZIP" to download all of the latest language files.
Each language has a separate folder. The sub-folder called "android" contains strings used in the android app. The sub-folder called "store" contains texts used for all app stores (App Store, Play Store, etc.)
Language/ android/ strings_localize.xml strings_localize_editor.xml store/ description.txt iap.txt keywords.txt