MediaMonkey remote does not connect
Hi - I have searched the forum and the Q&A - please let me know if I have missed a post! Thanks in advance for your help. Cris
Issue: Media Monkey remote is stuck on "Loading..." then changes to "Not Running".
All other remotes are working.
Unified Remote Server: 184.108.40.2062 (42)
Windows NT 6.2 (Build 9200) IA32
Unified Remote Android Client: 3.8.1 (38003)
I have restarted the server, client, computer and phone.
I just installed MediaMonkey and was having the same problem.
I then changed a setting in MediaMonkey, now its working.
Tools > Options > Library > Media Sharing (UPnP/DLNA).
Should be one server listed, "MediaMonkey Library", double click to open Options.
Tick box "Share automatically with all new devices"
Restart the Unified Remote server & app
Let me know if you still have dramas.